• Lead the development of cost benefit analysis, return on investment forecasts, project proposals, project charters, risk analysis, project schedules and ensures actual results are tracked for large complex projects.
• Performs appropriate scope analysis and lessons learned.
• Develops and manages project schedules.
• Identifies and establishes stakeholders and appropriate project governance. Identifies appropriate project team resources and ensures appropriate staff are secured.
• Develops and manages project budgets.
• Clearly communicates roles and expectations to project teams.
• Escalate issues to stakeholders and project teams and recommend solutions.
• Creates and delivers information at appropriate level for audience, including presentations and status updates.
• Recognizes risk triggers and clearly communicates situation to project teams, sponsors and stakeholders.
• Regularly mentors and acts as a resource to other Project Managers.